Important Message From UCLC Principal
Dear UCLC Parents:
We have been closely monitoring the situations of the ongoing coronavirus crises on daily basis. At current time, we will follow the decision of local school district and recommendation of federal and state government to continue closing school until April 17th. During this period, all in-class teaching will be replaced by on-line teaching.
Starting Sunday, March 29th, we will begin our first on-line class through Zoom. We will be taking the following steps to ensure our student's smooth transition from classroom learning to on-line learning.
1. UCLC's on-line classes will start on Sunday, March 29th for weekend students and Tuesday, March 31st for weekday students.
2. You will be receiving further information as to how your child will join online class through Zoom. You will also receive detailed step-by-step instruction from your child's teacher.
3. The on-line class will continue until April 17th or until further notice. There will be no break for originally scheduled spring break during this period.
4. You will receive emails from school to track progress and to keep you informed of any updates.
6. Please keep close contact with me, or your child's teacher through email, phone call, text, line, wechat, teacher's brog, etc.
Thank you for your understanding and continuous support.
Principal Luo 羅校長